Sometimes it is necessary to bulk edit records. Maybe you added a new field to your system and want to update existing records with the value.
To bulk edit your records:
1. Put your records in list view.
2. Filter what you want to edit. I want records only owned by Harry.
3. Select all the opportunities you need to change and click the pen icon. Edit the details on the right side and click Update.
4. Type the new Owner field here, or the edit the field you would like to bulk change:
5. Then click "Update" and "Yes, Submit Changes"
6. Wait for the black pop up to appear that all records have been updated. If the black pop up does not appear, that means the records did not save. Check your wifi connection and try again. If it does not work after one or two tries, please write into support.