You've set your preferences, and now you'll want to start managing your users.
In this section we'll be covering:
- Inviting your users to ProsperWorks
- Different user permissions and how to customize different user's access
You can find this section in the 'Manage Users' section in your Settings.
Setting up Company Users
- Now we need to get your team added into your ProsperWorks. It’s pretty darn simple! Here’s how to invite your team to ProsperWorks.
- Once you’ve added your team into ProsperWorks, you may want to edit the email visibility between team members and set up your personal notification settings.
- Get your team started by sending them some helpful getting started resources!
Teams & Visibility Permissions
Within ProsperWorks, we have three levels of user permissions. We’ll explain the differences below:
Account Owner - This is the individual who owns your account. There can only be one account owner per account. They have full contact and email visibility. They’re in charge of account level settings and manage the account billing information.
Account Administrator (Admin) - There can be multiple admins on a ProsperWorks account. Admins have full contact and email visibility and can adjust account level settings.
User - Anyone that uses ProsperWorks is considered a user. A user that is not an account admin or an account owner can set their personal email visibility settings and any other user level settings.
How do I use teams & visibility permissions?
The Team Permissions feature allows System Admins and Team Managers to control what records are visible to whom within ProsperWorks. Learn more here!
Now lets go to Step 4: Mapping out your process in ProsperWorks