Now that you’ve gotten up to speed on ProsperWorks lingo, you’ll want to download all thing ProsperWorks.
In this article we'll cover:
- Everything you need to download
- ProsperWorks Chrome Extension for Inbox and Gmail
- ProsperWorks App Shortcut
- ProsperWorks Mobile App for Android and Mobile App for iOS
- Logging in
ProsperWorks Chrome Extension for Inbox and Gmail
ProsperWorks fits right into your email so once you download the extension, you never have to leave your inbox. This Chrome extension works with both Gmail and the fancy version of Gmail called “Inbox,” so you can work in your inbox of choice.
Here’s an awesome video on how to use the extensions. You’ll be able to:
- Add a contact without touching your keyboard
- Track when emails are opened and viewed in real-time
- See recent activity from your inbox
- And much more!
ProsperWorks App Shortcut
This app gives you a shortcut in your Chrome browser directly to the ProsperWorks app. It makes accessing your CRM, even easier! Download it here.
ProsperWorks Mobile App for Android and Mobile App for iOS
The ProsperWorks Android and iOS apps enable you to stay connected across all platforms so you can sell anywhere with the top CRM for Google.
You can easily:
- Automatically log calls with the in-app tap and dial feature
- Set tasks and follow-up reminders right from your phone
- Receive push notifications when new records are assigned to you
- View details of your contacts and opportunities with one click
Now that you’ve got all the important pieces installed, you’ll want to login! Visit prosperworks.com and click ‘Login’ in the top right corner of the webpage.
Now you’re logged in and ready to start customizing your ProsperWorks!