Why is this feature awesome?
Tracking interactions with prospects and customers is important, but can be tedious. The auto-log phone calls feature, available on Android, helps alleviate that problem. Any call you place or receive on your Android device is logged, as long as the ProsperWorks app is installed and the the phone number is associated to a record in ProsperWorks.
How do I start using it?
- Make sure you are on the latest version of the Android app.
- Open up your ProsperWorks app and log in.
- Go to the Menu and select the settings gear on the top right corner
- Select "Apps"
- Enable "Phone Call Tracking"
- Accept the required permissions
Once this feature is enabled you'll notice that calls placed to or received from contacts whose phone number is stored in ProsperWorks will appear in the activity log section, noting the length of the call.
Note that the phone number format needs to match exactly what stored in ProsperWorks.
These activity logs can be edited to include any notes you wish to add.
This feature does not currently work with third party VoIP services such as Google Voice, RingCentral or Dialpad.