Update on Import
- Our new data import tool allows you to match records between what's imported via your file and existing records in ProsperWorks.
- For more information on how the tool works, check out this Knowledge Base article.
- We have added the ability for System Admins to make certain fields required when creating a new record, which ensures that all critical data you need is in your CRM.
- Learn more about setting and using required fields here.
Opportunities Summary per Company (Admins only)
- System Admins can now see a chart summarizing information about opportunities related to a company record.
- This information is displayed on the right hand side of a company record, in the related opportunites section.
- The bar shows won opportunities in green, lost opportunities in red, open opportunities in blue and abandoned opportunities in yellow, by value.
- The list of opportunities is also grouped by stage.
UI / UX IMPROVEMENTS AND BUG FIXES
Default List Views
- Do you have a favorite list view that you access more frequently than others? Whether on the Lead, People, Companies, Opportunities, Projects or Task page, you can now choose your default list view.
- To select your default for any record, go to the dropdown menu showing all saved filters and select the star icon next to the list view of your choice.
- Each pipeline can have a designated default list view.
- Note that as part of this improvement, ProsperWorks will direct you to the last visited pipeline every time you start a new session, as long as you're using the same browser and computer.
- The last contacted date field is now available for People and Leads.
- The Extension now supports Chrome 59 notifications for Mac.
- When trying to access a list view of records that include a specific tag from your Tag Management Settings, you will no longer see an error.
- You are no longer able to enter the same email address twice for a contact.