Note: This feature is currently in a closed beta program, so is not accessible, but will be released to all accounts shortly!
Need to send an email to a group of contacts? You can do it in a few clicks, without losing your personal touch.
How does it work?
- Filter your People or Lead list by the contacts you want to send your email to.
- Filter your Companies and Opportunities list, so that you can email primary contacts associated to each.
- Leverage Merge Fields and Templates functionality to compose your emails and send!
How do I get started?
- Go to your Settings
- Click on Email Settings page and make sure your Email Preference is set to “Send and reply from ProsperWorks”
- Filter your People or Leads to include the Contacts you wish to email. You can also filter your Companies and Opportunities list view to email their primary contacts in bulk.
- Select the contacts to email by either clicking on the “Select All” box or clicking on each individual contact checkbox
- Click on the “Compose Bulk Email” icon, and compose your email. You can include templates and merge fields.
- Review all the emails that will be bulk sent by clicking on the arrows in the top right corner of the compose box.
- Press Send!
How many emails can I send?
Bulk email is a powerful feature that can help you save time, but please use it wisely. ProsperWorks sends your emails through Gmail, which imposes sending limits for your account safety. To learn more about the Gmail sending limits, visit https://support.google.com/a/answer/166852.
Though there is no limit to the number of emails that can be sent from ProsperWorks, there is a limit to the number of batches you can send.
Bulk Send limits
Users on the Basic plan can send one batch per day*.
Users on the Professional plan can send 10 batches per day*.
Users on the Business plan can send an unlimited number of batches per day*.
*Batches cannot exceed 200 recipients at a time.
For information on how to create email templates, check out this knowledge base article.