ProsperWorks task sync is a feature that allows you to sync tasks from ProsperWorks to your Google Calendar.
Understand Task Sync
Syncing ProsperWorks tasks to your Google Calendar has several benefits:
- You can work out of one single calendar.
- You can ensure task due dates align with other priorities you have in your schedule.
Enable Task Sync
1. Log into ProsperWorks and click Settings from the lefthand menu.
2. Under the preferences section, click 'Google Sync Settings.'
3. Click the checkbox next to 'Sync ProsperWorks Tasks to my Google Calendar.'
4. Sign into your Google calendar. You'll see a new 'ProsperWorks Reminders' calendar on the right under 'My Calendars':
5. Click on a task that appears in your calendar to see the event details. You should see a link to the task in ProsperWorks. A Google calendar pop up reminder will now notify you 1 hour before the task begins.