We are sorry you are experiencing issues with our Extension. Please try these steps and let us know if it helps.
A. Clear your cache:
1) In the Chrome menu, go to 'Preferences' ⇨ 'Privacy' ⇨ 'Clear Browsing Data'
2) Have these ticked:
* Choose 'Since the beginning of time'
* Cookies and other site and plugin data
* Cached images and files
* Hosted app data
* Content licenses
* Click 'Clear browsing data'
3) In the Chrome menu, go to 'Preferences' ⇨ 'About' ⇨ make sure Chrome is updated
4) Quit and reopen Chrome
5) Try signing into ProsperWorks again
B. Try reinstalling our Extension: Go to Chrome menu ⇨ 'Preferences' ⇨ 'Extensions' ⇨ Click the trash icon next to the ProsperWorks extension ⇨ Scroll down to add more extensions ⇨ re-add the ProsperWorks Extension:
C. If this does not work, these things can disable our Extension. Please try disabling them.
- Google labs
- Non Google extensions
D. If it turns out to be the other extensions that are disabling its use, you can enable the ProsperWorks extension in incognito mode and use it in incognito. That way if it turns out it is your non Google extensions causing it to work inconsistently, you can only use the ProsperWorks extension turned on incognito. Note: email tracking will not work in incognito mode.
E. Otherwise, I would recommend restarting your computer, installing updates, making sure you do not sign into too many applications, using ethernet instead of wifi and then if it still does not work, trying to reinstall Chrome.