ProsperWorks allows you to export filtered lists for Leads, People, Companies, Opportunities, and Projects. Exporting lists requires a special permission that is enabled by your Administrator. If you are unable to export, contact your admin to confirm your permissions.
- In Leads, People, Companies, Opportunities, or Projects, navigate to the list view of the data.
- Select the record(s) you wish to export by checking the box in the upper left of the list to select all the records in the view.
**Tip: You can use Custom Filters to help you slice and dice your data into more meaningful lists.
- Click on the Export List in the three-dot menu.
- Confirm if you would like to export only the selected records, all the records, or all the records that match this filter.
- Click Export
- A confirmation message will display in the bottom right corner of the screen
- You will receive an email with an Excel file of the exported data