Note: Account owners and single accounts-- please submit a request for a separate process
ProsperWorks allows you to change your email (or swap out a user) with a couple simple steps. This article will walk you through on how to reassign relationships to a new email or user.
When deleting a user, none of the records, emails, or activities that belonged to them will be deleted. All the information that belonged to them will stay.
However, the records and activities that were assigned to them will become unassigned, and owned by no one. For records, you must tag them as mentioned below in order to filter the old relationships.
1. Tag all records and entities (Companies, People, Opportunities, etc.) belonging to the old email or old user:
a. filter by Owner
b. click pen icon to edit
c. Add a tag called "new person" or something and click Update
2. Go to System Settings --> Company Users
3. Delete the old email/user
4. You will see the message below. When deleting a user, none of the records, emails, or activities that belonged to them will be deleted. However, the records and activities that were assigned to them will become unassigned, and owned by no one. Which is why we told you to tag the records so you can reassign them by tags later.
As long as you have tagged all records, or are okay with the records being unassigned, click "delete and lose relationships."
5. Invite the new email/user
6. Reassign everything that was tagged to the new email
7. Go to System Settings --> Billing and make sure the seat count is correct
If you have more questions about using ProsperWorks, check out our helpful Resource Section!
For further help or comments, head over to our Community Section!
tags: change email delete user switch user old employee new employee transfer owner transfer ownership